Dear colleagues, we're informing about official release of a new SP LIRA 10.4
Release 4.0 contains a wide range of new capabilities and corrected detected errors:
- Added export of architectural model to ifc format which leads to two-way interaction with Tekla Structures
- OpenGL version has been updated to 3.3 for new rendering algorithm of design model. Thereby, operations with large-scale models became even simpler and faster
- For cross sections analysis considering bending torsion, there was added 5 new loading types, utilized in model feature 7. Added an opportunity to perform displacements unification by W (warping) for model feature 7. Bending torsion may have a significant influence on steel thin-walled bars of open profile, such as I-beam (symmetrical or asymmetrical) and channel bar. Bending torsion comes with bending of certain parts of cross section. For example, horizontal bend of each flange in opposite directions takes place during torsion of I-beams (with vertical web and horizontal flanges). Two oppositely directed bending moments form flexural-torsional bimoment, and its value defines bending torsion
- In results conversion mode, there has been added a consideration of architectural elements, so users can promptly pass out to other software not only geometry changes, but cross sections changes, that were passed out manually earlier
- Significantly expanded steel gauge database, added more than 20 new gauges
Detailed list of innovations of 4.0 release is available in innovations section.
SP LIRA 10.4 R4.0 is available for downloading in download section.
Licence holders of SP LIRA 10.4 can update to 4.0 version for free.