SP LIRA 10.4 main innovations
- wheeled transport loads;- pedestrians loads;- oversized wheeled vehicles loads;- metro and tram rolling stock loads.
"Soil" system is designed for automatic evaluation of variable in plan bedding values under foundation slab. In SP LIRA 10.4, besides graphical interface improvements, bedding values evaluation time was dractically reduced due to processor's multithreading usage.
Variation of models
Pushover Analysis (nonlinear static method)
Finite elements with intermediate nodes on sides/edges
- triangular and rectangular FE of beam-wall, shell and membrane;- tetrahedron, triangular prism and quadrangular prism of 3D problem.
Reinforced concrete structures
- welded section of assymetrical welded I-beam,- circle, square and rectangular rolled sections,- braided rope.
Connection with other CAD and documentation systems
Full list of SP LIRA 10.4 innovations
• Rigid inserts, hinges, fixtures (on whole element, on edge, at point) can be assigned to elements;• Elements do not disappear during solution: while working with an initial data user manipulates with architectural element model and with finite element model when analyzing calculation results.
• nodes and elements output information is being transferred;• deformed model is being transferred;• mosaics and isofields with scale value is being transferred;
• changed geometry is being updated;• analysis results is being transferred;
SP LIRA 10.4 R2.0 main innovations
- bedding values С1z and С2z are being displayed for plates as well as for bars;- uniformly distributed load Pz , which are set for bedding values calculation;- averaged deformation modulus;- averaged Poisson's ratio;- depth of compressible layer;- settlement (Fig.4).
Full list of SP LIRA 10.4 R2.0 innovations
- soil characteristics;- boreholes information;- additional loadings on soil;- foundation slab elements.
- averaged deformation modulus;- averaged Poisson's ratio;- depth of compressible layer;- settlement.
- steel rectangular hollow section made of two equal angles;- steel rectangular hollow section made of two unequal angles.
SP LIRA 10.4 R3.0 main innovations
Full list of SP LIRA 10.4 R3 innovations
- C-beam made of two angles;- C-beam made of two angles and sheet;- Composite rectangular hollow section made of four angles;
Main innovations in SP LIRA 10.4 R4.0
- Added export of architectural model to ifc format, which leads to two-way interaction with Tekla Structures.
- OpenGL version has been updated to 3.3 for new rendering algorithm of design model. Thereby, operations with large-scale models became even simpler and faster.
- For cross sections analysis considering bending torsion, there was added 5 new loading types, utilized in model feature 7. Added an opportunity to perform displacements unification by W (warping) for model feature 7. Bending torsion may have a significant influence on steel thin-walled bars of open profile, such as I-beam (symmetrical or asymmetrical) and channel bar. Bending torsion comes with bending of certain parts of cross section. For example, horizontal bend of each flange in opposite directions takes place during torsion of I-beams (with vertical web and horizontal flanges). Two oppositely directed bending moments form flexural-torsional bimoment, and its value defines bending torsion.
- In results conversion mode, there has been added a consideration of architectural elements, so users can promptly pass out to other software not only geometry changes, but cross sections changes, that were passed out manually earlier.
- Significantly expanded steel gauge database, added more than 20 new gauges.
Full list of innovations in SP LIRA 10.4 R4.0
- Added export of architectural model to ifc format
- Improved import of architectural model from ifc format (added import of slabs of curvilinear shape)
Interoperability with Revit 2015 and 2016 has been improved
- added comparison of steel gauges;
- corrected errors of loads (nodal loads of bars was not displayed);
- corrected errors of axes (corrected rotation of element relative to its own axis);
- corrected plate geometry refreshing (algorithm has been refined).
- Implemented export of models to Tekla Structures via ifc format.
- OpenGL version has been updated to 3.3 for new rendering algorithm of design model.
- Increased performance of new rendering algorithm for large-scaled design models.
Added 5 new loading types, utilized in model feature 7:
- concentrated bimoment applied to bar;
- uniformly distributed bimoment applied to bar;
- non-uniformly distributed bimoment applied to bar;
- concentrated bimoment at node;
- specified warping at node.
- Refined construction of reaction spectrum for 27 and 29 dynamics modules.
- Added representation attribute "Number of unification group" for design model elements.
- Corrected summation of results for seismic action (module 51) for DCL and DCF. Selection of sign is carried out by the mode with a maximum modal contribution.
- Added control of wheels move out of moving load out of motion level boundaries (BRIDGE system).
- Expanded maximum number of nodes in ARB to 500.
- Added an opportunity to perform displacements unification by W (warping) for model feature 7.
- In results conversion mode, there has been added a consideration of architectural elements.
- Automatic generation of punching groups has been accelerated.
- Improved processing of FE 7 considering variable cross section.
- Improved Ukrainian and English localization.
- Corrected dynamics module 42 (seismicity according to USA codes).
- Calculation of factor, which considers influence of compressive and tensile stresses ?_n according to p.8.1.34 SP 63.13330.2012, has been refined.
- In results table «RC bars proportioning by DCF», there has been added a column UNG (number of unification group) according to all codes.
- Refined condition of structural reinforcement emergence for beam elements across cross section height (p. 10.3.8 SP 63.13330.2012, p. 5.21, SNiP 2.03.01-84*).
- Changed boundary conditions (removed Upper and Lower snapping of reinforcement's center of gravity to cross section boundary) for Circular cross sections.
- Changed algorithm of proportioning of transverse reinforcement spacing for torque moment effect (SNiP 2.03.01-84*, SP 63.13330.2012).
- Added output of classes of concrete and reinforcement in local (ACI318).
- During punching analysis (p. 8.1.46), there has been changed ratio between acting moments and ultimate moments (М /Мult) and acting concentrated force and ultimate force (F/Fult) (letter by RDERC named after. A. A. Gvozdev from 01.06.2015. regarding take on p. 8.1.46).
- ASTM A 6/A 6M - 12 American I-beams S with a slope on the inner flange surfaces
- ASTM A 6/A 6M - 12 American I-beams W normal with parallel flange surfaces
- ASTM A 6/A 6M - 12 American I-beams НР column with parallel flange surfaces
- BS 4-1: 2005 British I-beams J with a slope on the inner flange surfaces
- BS 4-1: 2005 British universal column I-beams UС with parallel flange surfaces
- BS 4-1: 2005, ASTM A 6/A 6M British universal I-beams UB with parallel flange surfaces
- BS 4-1: 2005 British universal column I-beams UBP with parallel flange surfaces
- European column I-beams HD with parallel flange surfaces
- European wide-flanged I-beams НЕ with parallel flange surfaces
- ASTM A 6/A 6M -12 European expanded I-beams HL with parallel flange surfaces
- European expanded wide-flanged I-beams HLZ
- European column I-beams HP (wide-flanged bearing piles) with parallel flange surfaces
- European I-beams IPE with parallel flange surfaces
- European normal I-beams IPN with a slope on the inner flange surfaces
- JIS G 3192: 2008, JIS A 5526: 2005 Japanese I-beams Н with parallel flange surfaces
- I-beams IPE R with parallel flange surfaces
- • BS 4-1: 1993 British channels СН with a slope on the inner flange surfaces
- • BS 4-1: 2005 British channels PFC with parallel flange surfaces
- • European channels U with a slope on the inner flange surfaces
- • DIN 1026-2: 2002-10 European channels UPE with parallel flange surfaces
- • DIN 1026-1: 2000, NF A 45-202: 1986 European channels UPN with a slope on the inner flange surfaces
- • ASTM A 6/A 6M - 12 American channels C with a slope on the inner flange surfaces
- • ASTM A 6/A 6M - 12 American channels МС with a slope on the inner flange surfaces
Full list of innovations in SP LIRA 10.4 R5.0
- Improved capabilities of demoversion
- Improved stability of operations when using two monitors at the same time
- Improved algorithm of calculations for seismogram and accelerogram of earthquakes in Dynamics+ module when using elements with intermediate nodes
- Significantly accelerated performance of modes, which operate with lists of nodes and elements
- Corrected performance of LiraAPI for tables with results of reinforcement's proportioning
- Added opportunity to collect masses from static loadings, which act on erected building, for assemblage problems
- Implemented consideration of requirements of Eurocode 8 EN 1998-1:2004 and DBN V.1.1-12:2014 in Pushover module (for set accelerogram including)
- Updated calculation for seismic action according to DBN V.1.1-12:2014 (Ukraine) (37 and 46 modules)
- Improved calculation for normal crack formation according to SNiP 2.03.01-84* [p.4.5, equation (124)]
- Modified algorithm for calculation of cracking moment for SP 63.13330.2012. Calculation is carried out based on nonlinear deformation model [p. 8.2.14]
- Improved calculation of section modulus of transformed section Wpl for SNiP 2.03.01-84*
- Improved reinforcement's proportioning considering adjustment factors for modulus of deformation and strength of concrete when using «Assemblage» system
- Implemented corrections in determination of design values of strength properties by utilizing operation conditions factors γbi for SP 63.13330.2012 [p. 6.1.12]
- Improved algorithm of reinforcement's proportioning for rod and plate elements
- Added European steel gauge HISTAR & FRITENAR
- Added opportunity to save user-defined assortment of gauge in steel sections database editor
- Improved checking/proportioning of steel sections
- Updated eight gauges of rolled I-beams and gauge of pile I-beams
- Improved proportioning of composite channel section made of angles and sheet
Full list of innovations in SP LIRA 10.4 R5.2
- Corrected error of import of results tables with cell's color filling into xlsx format
- Corrected error of image capturing when scale factor is used
- Corrected displaying of deflection diagrams of bar elements caused by temperature loads
- Refined algorithm of condensation of masses for bar elements with hinges
- Refined algorithm of bar cross sections' checking considering structural reinforcement with torsional moment
- Changed program logic when opening tasks with saved cross sections referring to non-present entries in database
- Added new tube gauge TU 1381-103-25757848-2013
- Introduced changes to material database
Full list of innovations in SP LIRA 10.4 R5.6
- Added integration with Revit 2017