SP LIRA history
In 1976 for the first time "LIRA" (from Russian abbreviation for "Linear Analysis") name has been heard, as a title for software for structural design and analysis, that has been developed in Research and Development Establishment of Automated Systems in Construction.
The years rolled by. New ECM, personal computers, new operating systems emerges, so do new versions of SP LIRA.
The one constant was an author and developer of computational processor of all generations of software of LIRA family was
Starting from 2003, development of software of LIRA family has been performed by LIRA SOFT Ltd. By 2010 four versions of software has been developed:
- Spring of 2003 - SP LIRA 9.0
- Spring of 2004 - SP LIRA 9.2
- Autumn of 2006 - SP LIRA 9.4
- Autumn of 2009 - SP LIRA 9.6
So there was made the decision to create a brand new LIRA 10 software, using modern development technologies of applied software.
LIRA of a new generation is a united integrated environment, in which all modules of software package interact and operate: creation of design model, specific computational processors, structural design systems, cross sections designer, results analysis and control, documentation system.
Development of SP LIRA 10.x is carried out continuously and dynamically:
- December of 2012 - SP LIRA 10.0
- December of 2013 - SP LIRA 10.2
- December of 2014 - SP LIRA 10.4
- December of 2016 - SP LIRA 10.6
- May of 2018 - SP LIRA 10.8
- November of 2019 - SP LIRA 10.10
- April of 2021 - SP LIRA 10.12
As of today the latest vesion is LIRA 10.12.