«Central Stadium» has ellipse shape in plan with dimensions of 268х230 m. Polar axes grid has been set: radial lines of the grid are numeric axes; circular lines of the grid are symbolic axes. Grand stands are located along symbolic axes from axis A to axis K inclusively.
Uniform steel frame of the roof appears as space framework, resembling a ribbed-circular dome.
Spatial stiffness and stability of load-bearing framework of the stadium is provided by combined interaction between footing, foundation and overground buildings - reinforced concrete continuous frames and stiffening diaphragms, that are rigidly connected to each other by floor slabs.
Analysis has been cariied out for static and dynamic actions:
- considering spatial behaviour of the structure,
- considering interaction between structure and foundation soil,
- thermal actions,
- progressive collapse,
- stability of the structure.
Design model information
- order of equation system: 1804689;
- bandwidth: 1794836;
- number of elements: 426940;
- number of nodes: 361445;
- number of loading states: 25;
- matrix density: 1%;
- number of supernodes: 0;
- disk memory: 2951.194 MB.