Structural systems of the building: according to preliminary calculations pile supported reinforced concrete mat serves as the foundation. Mat balances local irregularities of soils density structure in case of differential settlements. Since structural elements are subjected to multidimensional dynamic loads, friction piles bearing on gravel-cobble sediments were integrated in slab foundation design scheme and were used as foundation.
Building structural system is framed with irregular column grid. Overall building stability and strength achived by combined action of frame columns, shear walls, stair walls as well as floor slabs. Columns are made of cast reinforced concrete. Shear walls are made of cast reinforced concrete .... thick. Floor slabs appear as cas reinforced plates.
Connection between cast-in-place concrete columns in situ concrete floor slabs is rigid and it's modeled using absolutely rigid bodies with linear and shear displacements unified.
Dome frame appears as a part of ellipsoid. Ellipsoid is formed by rotation along major axis of an ellipse.
Static and dynamic analysis was carried out including:
- spatial behavior of the structures,
- soil-structure interaction,
- earthquake actions,
- stability of the structure.
Design model information
- order of equation system: 844393;
- number of elements: 213192;
- number of nodes: 175896;
- calculation time (static analysis): 1.82 minutes;
- calculation time (dynamic analysis): 21.68 minutes.
- order of equation system: 427968;
- number of elements: 104877;
- number of nodes: 87769;
- calculation time (static analysis): 0.64 minutes;
- calculation time (dynamic analysis): 10.11 minutes.