Sports and recreation center in Vyshhorod, Kiev region. Yacht club. Boatshed for yachts.
Building with a span of 25 meters, height to bottom part of truss of 10.2 m with a steel frame, equipped with an electric hoist with a lifting capacity of 3.2 t.
Columns of a frame are made of welded I-beams and circular pipes.
rafter supports and front rafters are made of welded I-beams.
Wave shaped trussed rafters made of roll-welded rectangular hollow sections without purlins.
Girt support columns and bracing system for roofing and columns are also made of roll-welded rectangular hollow sections.
Analysis has been carried out for spatial model for following loading states:
- Dead loads - weight of steel frame and enclosure structures of roof and walls;
- Snow loads by different dimensions (28 mutually complementary loads);
- Wind loads by different dimensions (4 mutually exclusive loading states);
- Crane vertical loads (10 mutually exclusive loading states);
- Axial deceleration of telpher;
- Hangers of supplies at various truss joints (24 mutually exclusive loading states).