Release 2.5 contains corrected detected errors and some changes and additions.
SP LIRA 10.10 R2.5 is available for downloading in download section.
Licence holders of SP LIRA 10.10 can update to 2.5 version for free.
Graphics system and computational processor
- Corrections have been made to the wind pressure calculation algorithm according to EN 1991-1-3:2010 and NTP RK 01-01-3.1(4.1)-2017
- Fixed a rare bug in the impact action calculation module
- Changed the logic of accounting of combination coefficients for the loads from cranes: now they are interpreted as coefficients when taking into account one, two, three or more simultaneously operating cranes
- Fixed an error in calculation of extreme principal and equivalent stresses from DCL/NCL in plates of FE 17, 19, and 27
- Refined creation of a design model of a pile, modeled by a chain of bars
- Plot overlay in the programs for converting "accelerogram to seismogram" and "seismogram to accelerogram" has been restored
- Fixed the calculation according to group A for the Wood & Armer method
- The conditions under which the calculation of crack resistance is needed have been changed and the check of ultimate tensile deformations of concrete according to EN has been added
- Fixed the check for transversal forces
- Changes to the calculation of torsion according to SP 63.13330 have been made
- Refined the determining of effective length of the strip of two-branches cross section
- Fixed the effective thickness of the wall of composite I-beam
- Fixed the bugs in checks of steel strip
- Fixed the calculation of pile foundation stiffness at low values of the draft, which were previously zeroed
- Values of the table P.1.5 DBN В.2.1-10-2009 have been corrected
- Refined the import of cross sections from Revit
- Application of rounding pitch has been changed for Revit
- Fixed the import of loads from *.neu format
- Fixed an error of importing multi-contour loads from Revit
- Fixed the import of oblique bars from *.ifc format