Release 2.2 contains corrected detected errors and some changes and additions.
SP LIRA 10.12 R2.2 is available for downloading in download section.
Licence holders of SP LIRA 10.12 can update to 2.2 version for free.
Graphics system and computational processor
- Added saving of selected norms in the VARIATION OF MODELS system
- The maximum number of utilized processor cores has been increased to 16
- Refined the algorithm for calculating internal forces in elements of equivalent plates
- Fixed an accounting for brake loads when calculating DCF according to Eurocode
- The program has been adapted for computers with a 4K monitor
- Clarified the effect of rotation of the calculated axes of the angle on the eccentricity of the longitudinal force
- Added the calculation of the deflections by DCF according to Eurocode standards
- Clarified the calculation of the coefficients of general stability according to Eurocode
- Added consideration of design requirements according to Eurocode and Eurocode of Kazakhstan
- Fixed page switching for punching protocol
- Clarified the calculation of stability of the foundation soil surrounding the pile
- Improved import of loads from * .dxf format
- Fixed the display of transverse reinforcement in Revit